Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

Summer learning journey week 3 day 12 activity 1

For this activity I had to watch a video from my country (Australia) and provide a review about it. I watched: The Best of the Voice - Australia I like the fact that there are singers from popular songs and people who's song will become one of the next popular ones. I don't really see anything I didn't like about it, I think the only thing I didn't like about it is sometimes I don't understand the song and it becomes a bit boring. This is my rating (****) 4/5 stars 1 star=terrible and 5=amazing.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Harry,

I am glad to read that you enjoyed the clip from The Voice - Australia. It can be a little bit tedious sometimes, can't it? I enjoy watching it if I like the song as well but find it a little bit less entertaining if I'm not a fan of the song.

Thanks for alerting me to the fact that original link was no longer active for the clip. I really appreciated it!

Until next time,

Rachel :)

Post a Comment