Pages

Saturday 21 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 10 Activity 2

I have to think about my favorite subject in school and write what it is and why it is my favorite subject. For this activity I choose Math as my favorite subject. It is my favorite subject since I am good at Math so it just makes things easier and I can finish my work faster but aside from that I like Math since it usually involves Maths games and all those type of entertaining things. This is why I like Maths.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Harry,

I'm Von a year 7 student from S.P.X school. That's great that you like maths and that you are also good at it too! Nice work for completing this task and keep up the fantastic work :)

Von,

Unknown said...

Hi Harry,

I also love math! I studied it all through school and even took three different math classes in my last year of high school. In Canada you are allowed to select a specific math class to take and, instead of choosing one type of math, I chose all three! I took calculus, algebra/geometry and finite mathematics and I loved all three. Sometimes, I really miss doing math but I get the chance to practice with my son (Aronui). He is starting to learn his time tables so we play math games to help him remember!

I hope that you continue to love math and continue to study it throughout school. It's so helpful to have a good grasp on math as you get older. You'll use your math skills in so many different areas of your life!

Great blog post, Harry!

Best, Rachel :)

daniel said...

Hello Harry
I also like maths because I am pretty good at it and I enjoy solving hard problems. Keep up the great work!
Daniel

Post a Comment