Pages

Friday 20 January 2017

Summer learning journey week 2 day 8 activity 1

For this activity I had to either take a picture of myself doing my favorite summer activities or writing about what I love doing in the summer. I chose writing a paragraph about what I like doing in summer.

My favorite things to do in the summer are swimming in the pools and looking into the bright blue sky or just playing games on my computer after the long day of school. Sometimes going somewhere fun a place where I can enjoy the day.

These are my favorite things to do in summer.

3 comments:

Willy L. said...

Hi Harry,

This was a pretty relaxed post to read. Imagining the scenarios you listed seemed pleasant and comforting. I, too, enjoy looking at the blue sky during the summertime. Especially if I'm at somewhere fun, there's always a little time spent on gazing at the blue sky.

What's even more rejuvenating than the blue sky is the sky during sunset - the orange glow from the sun filling the sky. I'm just in wonderment over the sky...and the clouds, too, sometimes they turn pink!

But yeah. Nice work, Harry!
-Willy

daniel said...

Hey Harry
I wish I was at the pools right now. It's very hot and I want to cool down. Keep up the amazing work Harry!
Daniel

Unknown said...

Hi Harry,

Reading your post is making me want to jump in a pool as well! I used to spend my summers working as a lifeguard at a pool and at a local beach. I loved my job! It was very busy and the days could get pretty long but I really enjoyed sitting in the sun, under an umbrella, watching families enjoy their time in the water. When I worked at the pool I also taught swimming lessons. My favourite age group to teach were the 7-8 year olds. They were so excited to be in the water and they were big enough to learn some basic strokes and play lots of fun games in the water.

Have you ever taken swimming lessons?

I am going to enroll my son, Aronui, in lessons quite soon. He's 6 years old and he loves the water. I've taught him a little bit about swimming but it's time for him to take proper lessons, I reckon ;)

Hope that you're able to get to the pool for a swim very soon!

Cheers,
Rachel

Post a Comment