Pages

Monday 23 January 2017

Summer learning journey week 3 day 13 activity 1

For this task I had to listen to 3 of Justin Beiber's songs which are: Sorry , Love Yourself & Baby

I listened to these three songs and I have rated them 1-3(Best-Worst) it was hard to choose between Sorry and Love Yourself, in the end I would say Sorry is better since it has a better a slightly better beat and Baby didn't really have a good tune and beat to it. This is my ranking for these 3 songs.

1. Sorry

2. Love Yourself

3. Baby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Harry!

I can honestly say that almost everyone who has completed this activity has ranked the songs in exactly the same order that you have :)

I think that the good beat in 'Sorry' along with the fact that it was choreographed by a New Zealand (Parris Goebel from South Auckland) has made it a favourite amongst our group! I think that it is pretty amazing that someone from NZ was invited to design the entire music video. That is a huge accomplishment, eh?!

Speaking of accomplishments, you are churning through these activities at an amazing rate and producing high quality posts as you go. I am so impressed!

Keep up the great work, Harry. You'll be all ready to hit the ground running when the new school year starts in early February!

Best,
Rachel :)

daniel said...

Hello Harry
Nice job on this activity. All those songs were pretty good. Keep up the good work.
Daniel

Post a Comment