Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

Summer learning journey week 3 day 14 activity activity 1

What three (3) rules would you make up if you were the prime minister?

Rule 1 every school, college, job, etc. They begin at the same time as other schools, colleges etc and ends at the same time as the other schools, colleges, etc. That means no longer/shorter holidays for some people.

Rule 2 homework must take a week and it has to be at a fair difficulty. Hard homework with less time is probably one of the reasons why there are some students who don't do their homework at all and don't listen to the teachers.

Rule 3 school, college, work, etc. Starts later so there won't be anybody who gets up early and goes to school, college etc, angry and tired they won't be as focused so they will start losing their chances at become successful.

These are the 3 rules I would make if I was the prime minister of NZ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Harry,

These are some very thoughtful rules. I like the way that you have considered what might be best for students in order to increase their chances of success. In Canada, they recently changed to the start times for schools in order to give children more time to wake up in the morning and get ready for the day. Instead of starting school at 8:30 many children now start their school days at 9:00 or 9:30. It appears to be working.

I also like the idea of creating a standardised school calendar where students in all schools go to school for the same amount of time. Right now there are significant differences between our different schools/school systems and it can get quite confusing!

Great thinking, Harry. I think that these are all really important rules to consider implementing...

Cheers!
Rachel

Unknown said...

WOW
That was really good! You'd probably be a lot more responsible than, me. I would probably say, like,
1. Children are entitled to one free ice cream a day, no matter what shop or dairy,

2. Do EVERYTHING I say. ( I wouldn't be THAT cruel. Maybe.)

3. I actually can't really think of anything else.

Maybe I'd be a BIT more responsible
But cool post bruh.
-Mary-Jean

Post a Comment