Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Day 2 Activity 1

Activity: Click on the link below to watch one episode of the Tom and Vinicius show. After you have finished watching the video, post a summary of the episode on your blog. What do you think is happening in the video? Please make sure to include a title that tells us which episode you are summarising!

I am summarising episode 3 of Tom and Vinicius. Tom and Vinicius are looking around the landscape, they are then greeted by three ladies not human (of course). They trick Tom and Vinicius into falling off a cliff which they used their magical powers to land safely. The same ladies passed them on a canoe and Tom and Vinicius decided to follow them onto an island where they started playing music for the rest of the day and (possibly) the rest of the night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great summary, Harry! What did you think of the video? Was it interesting to watch? I personally liked each of the videos but wasn't entirely sure that I fully understood the meaning behind each of them. I found it quite challenging to interpret something that was produced without the use of language. Did you find it tricky as well?

Cheers, Rachel

Harry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harry said...

Hi Rachel, I thought the movie was definitely interesting to watch. It was sort of tricky to interpret and when I posted this blog post, I realised that episode one for me would have been the easiest.

Unknown said...

Hi Harry,

I completely agree. I think that episode #1 would have been the easiest to summarise but I really like it that you challenged yourself and tried something different. Way to go!

Keep up the great work, Harry. I really hope that you will consider posting a few more activity blogs before the holiday ends. There are plenty of fun options left!

Cheers, Rachel :)

Post a Comment