Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Reflection on my Silhouette Artwork.


Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?
Yes because the shape and size turned out perfectly.

2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting?
Painting the background.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.
I found tracing around my animal tricky when creating my painting.  

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me because I struggled to stay inside of the lines of my animals outline.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
I would trace my animal more slowly so my silhouette would have a sharper outline.

6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?
Seeing pencil marks on my painting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment