Pages

Friday 20 January 2017

Summer learning journey week 2 day 9 activity 2

This activity wants me to blog about what it would be like to live in the Duggar family (the family of 19 children) I have to write what it would be like to have lots of brothers and sisters in one house.

I would say we would be squashed unless we were in a big house. There are a couple of sinks and toilets a lot of us which would often end up in fights against your siblings. The amount of money put into collage and maybe high school would be a fortune.

The good things I would say is that you won't get lonely, you are able to have more fun playing games like soccer, rugby, basketball, etc since you have more family members.

These are the things I would think a child of the Duggar family would usually go through.

3 comments:

aminiasi said...

Hello Harry, I also think that there will be lots of arguments and fights in such a big family. I have three other siblings and I get into quite a lot of arguments. Keep up the awesome work Harry.

Unknown said...

Hi Harry!

I think that it would be pretty difficult to share a house with 20 other people. It would be pretty loud and chaotic, wouldn't it?! You're right to note that you'd always have someone to do things with. It can be tricky to find someone to shoot around with or pass the ball with if you only have one or two siblings...

If you could choose, what would you prefer to have - a small family or a large, boisterous family like the Duggars? I think that I would most likely prefer to keep it small...

Nice work with your blogging, Harry. There is one week left in the Summer Learning Journey so stay strong and carry on blogging!

Cheers,
Rachel

daniel said...

Hello Harry
Sharing a house with that many siblings would be crazy. I doubt the Duggars house is ever quiet with that many people. Keep up the superb work.
Daniel

Post a Comment