Pages

Sunday 22 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 10 Bonus

For this activity I have to make a template of my own that shows what I do in a regular school day. It is called: A day in the life of Panmure Bridge School.

A day in the life of a Panmure Bridge School Student

Time Subject

8:55 A.M. Rolecall (the teachers call a list of names to see who is here)

8:55-10:30 A.M. Maths/Reading/Writing depending on which day it is

10:30-11:00 A.M. Morning Tea/Break

11:00-12:30 A.M. Maths/Reading/Writing depending on which day it is

12:30-1:30 A.M.-P.M. Lunch/Break

1:30-3:00 P.M. Inquiry for 2016 we did work about the Human Body.


This is my template on: A day in the life of a Panmure Bridge School/PBS Student.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Harry,

Thanks for posting the template of your day - it is really interesting to read about what you do on a daily basis at PBS. I'm particularly interested in the Inquiry topic for 2016. The human body is a fascinating area of study. I trained as a health and PE teacher when I was in university and also worked as an athletic therapist with a women's basketball team at uni so I had to learn a lot about the human body and how it works. I learned about the organs, muscles, nerves, blood vessels, etc. I even had to attend labs where they would teach us about the human body using specimens from real people. It was pretty amazing but it could also be quite intense at times!

I hope that you enjoyed your inquiry learning last year. I wonder what the topic will be for this year? If you could choose the inquiry topic, what would you select?

Cheers,
Rachel :)

Harry said...

Hi Rachel the inquiry learning I did last year was alright. I'm not exactly sure on which I inquiry topic I would choose though.

Unknown said...

Fair enough - Thanks for writing back to me, Harry. I love hearing from you!

Cheers,
Rachel :)

daniel said...

Hey Harry
It's awesome how you haven't forgotten what you did last year during 2016. Keep up the fabulous work!
Daniel

Post a Comment