Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

Summer learning journey week 3 day 15 activity 1

For this activity I walk into a gallery and the first piece of artwork I see is Swinging by Wassily Kandinsky.
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Swinging by Wassily.jpg
http://www.wassilykandinsky.net/work-251.phpWhile I am looking at it a staff member comes and asks me what my opinion on the painting is. This activity asks what I think of the painting and if I could buy it and give it to someone who would I give it to.

I would say that is creative, imaginative and it contains lots of different features.

If I could buy this painting and give it to someone I would say Te Paki since he draws more often than most people I know so I would give it to him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That art is amazing. I like how its a unique piece of art.

Anonymous said...

I like that art Harry

Unknown said...

ฉันความคิดและงานศิลปะของบล็อกคุณ
คาสิโนออนไลน์
maxbet
m8bet

Post a Comment