Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

Summer learning journey week 3 day 15 Bonus

For this activity I had to go onto this Gallipolli website which will give me information about the Gallipolli - The Scale of the war. Link to the --->site<---. Then I would have to post 3 things I learned from that site.

1. Women were protesters against the war which they called barbarism they wanted to stop the war that was happening.

2. Some of the soldiers wanted to be on the front lines but didn't get a chance. So they made a plea to fight. They wanted to show their metal (worth of fighting) on the front lines instead of being garrisoned. They said they would sooner die from the bullets of the enemy than die from sickness and disease.

3. The NZ medical corps were made up of surgeons, doctors, stretcher-bearers and orderlies who were all trained to care for the sick and wounded soldiers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Harry,

It's awesome to see you still blogging for the Summer Learning Journey programme. I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow to respond but the programme officially wrapped up on Friday so I've been tabulating scores and counting points. I'm still reading all of the blogs but I'm not able to respond immediately. Sorry about that!

I hope that you're having a great week-end with your family and friends :-)

Cheers,
Rachel

Post a Comment