Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Summer learning journey week 3 day 12 activity 2

For this activity I had to blog about what my favorite TV show currently is. I like 2 shows, The Tonight Show and Monkey Thieves. I like The Tonight Show because it is funny and sometimes they do other things instead of comedy like science. I like Monkey Thieves since it has adventure and they travel around like ninjas. I'm not exactly sure what happened to cartoon shows. Either my TV doesn't have those or they no longer play (I haven't watched TV for 2 years)!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Harry,

I also really enjoy The Tonight Show. It's pretty funny isn't it?! The original host of the Tonight Show was Steve Allen and there have been a number of hosts since its inception in 1954. I quite like the current host, Jimmy Fallon. Do you?

Best,
Rachel

Post a Comment