Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Should host countries have to spend so much money

We have been learning to consider both sides of an argument so that we can make an informed opinion. Mrs Anderson asked us to think about each sides view. To make our informed opinion, we had to look at both sides and then form our opinion about the subject. My DLO shows the possible reasons on why people chose whatever opinion they chose. My DLO also shows the opinion I made on, should host countries have to spend so much.

3 comments:

Tai said...

Hi Harry
You did a great job on it,I also i agree with you and keep up the great work.

Robyn Anderson said...

Your opinion shows that you have thought carefully about both perspectives Harry. Well done, I like the way you have mentioned how the Ericsson Stadium that was used for the Commonwealth games is now used as the home of the Warriors. That will allow people to develop a stronger connection to your thinking.

Harry said...

Hi Tai and Mrs Anderson. Mrs Anderson what is your opinion about should host countries have to spend so much on the Olympics, I know Tai's opinion but what is yours?

Post a Comment