Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Magic Box Poem

I will put into the box


my good luck charm,
a golden apple from the most sacred farm,
a diamond hidden beneath the glistening waters,
an ancient sword passed down by the greatest fighters.


I will put into the box ...
a stopwatch made from the fabric of time,
a place filled with serenity blossom trees and streaming rivers,
a miniature totem filled with the wisdom of time,
a warm blanket that will protect me from the cold shivers.


I will put into the box …
a memory from the all the childhood times,
a shooting star from the infinite cosmos,
an amulet that will always shine
to me friendship’s importance is the utmost


My box is fashioned from the core of a galaxy, the wonders of space and time, with with precious gems on the lid and adventure in the corners.


Its hinges are filled with the most rarest elements of the old world

I shall explore in my box until I get bored, I doubt it will happen for the adventures are endless!

In LS2 Mrs Anderson's writing group looked at a poem called The Magic Box by Kit Wright. After reading it we made a magic box poem of our own, we put what we want into the box (it doesn't need to rhyme I just made it rhyme).

0 comments:

Post a Comment