Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

My recount with a twist

One day on Roblox, I was playing Build to Survive the Zombies. There was a minecraft set which was my favourite. I built my house out of diamond ore then I placed glowstone in certain places that would light up the area.  Each time I won a wave I got some points. That way I could buy items that would help me a lot. I usually survive most of the disasters.  But one time a disaster was a nyan zombie, they have the least health. When I turned around in first-person-mode, I saw it in front of me and it killed me. What a fright!

All of a sudden a black hole appeared where I spawned and it sucked me into my game. I could control everything! But I needed to get out before I became zombie food. A bright idea came into my head. I found out since I was in Roblox I could sprint as fast as I wanted without running out of breath like Usain Bolt and use my items infinite times. I went to the options menu and changed the current game that I was in to my favourite game which is Survive the 97 disasters. I was a bit lucky since I bought a fusion coil for 350 roblox tickets. A fusion coil is awesome since it combines the power of speed and non-gravity.  I was having a bit too much fun and when the disaster black hole came I got sucked into it and died. Weirdly I didn’t feel a thing. I then returned back to my normal world. I was disappointed that I could not do things I had done as a Robloxian now but I was happy to be back. I looked into the mirror to see if I was still a robloxian but luckily enough I looked normal. Then my face glitched…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment