Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Basic Facts Progess

My score in term 1 was 58/60 that wasn't to bad in term 2 my score was 99/100 I need to practice to improve my progress I did better than last term but I still need to practice so I can get better and better at my maths. I have improved in division I did this task which is called IXL I am doing a year 8 task some problems can help me improve my skills this will take me a while to master dividing fractions.  My strengths are addition, subtraction, multiplication and division so I am good at them however I still need to practice some of them because if I don't practice them I will fall behind in them.  I need to work on dividing 3 digit numbers in my head so I must practice till I master it then I will work on dividing 4 digit numbers in my head after that I will do 5 digit numbers and I will keep doing them on and on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Harry, you are making excellent progress in learning basic facts and you wrote an honest reflection. You are right when you say that you need to keep revising basic facts to maintain your progress. They are essential to every area of maths learning!

Post a Comment