Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

M and M experiment

M and M instructions

1.One plastic cup of water for each person
2.Make sure the M is facing up
3.Watch the M and M so you can observe what happens

M and M explanation

After that the M and M's food coloring will fade into the water then the white will float off the M and M the white must have been lighter than the water after a while the M on the M and M will come off and  it will float to the top of the surface.  I learned that an M and M can be an amazing experiment I did not like it when I failed my experiment the reason why I failed was because I didn't face my M I did not like how I failed.  My favorite part was when I saw someones M float to the top without being destroyed I thought that person listened to the instructions very well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment