Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Previously

Today we read a book called Previously, written by Allan Ahlberg and illustrated by Bruce Ingham.  It was about fairy tale characters and what they had previously been doing (previously means before).  Then we used our imagination to write about what we had previously been doing….

Previously I was sitting on the mat with room 5, previously I was running like mad to school because I was being chased by a dog with three heads because it was playing frisbee with it’s master then the frisbee landed in my bag.

Previously I was playing games then minecraft sucked me into the game I was standing in a middle of a grave fighting zombies with a diamond sword, previously I was an assassin fighting for freedom, previously my baby dragon in dragon fable came to life out of my computer screen, previously I was sleeping when a wolf came and woke me up by licking me.

Previously by Harry

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Hi Harry,
I really enjoyed reading this because you have really used your imagination.
Do you mean Cerberus the guardian dog of the greek underworld?
You are doing good but next time try to write a bit more detail.
Keep up the great work,
Thomas

Harry said...

Yes I mean Cerberus Thomas I will try to add a bit more detail.

From
Harry

Post a Comment